Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Mesmerizing Sights Of San Francisco....





The night time views of the Golden Gate Bridge 



       




One would need a proper camera stand to take good photographs .
With no stand you end up with pictures like these.




The beautiful boutique Hotel Argonaut:
the Argonaut Hotel is perched on the edge of the Bay at busy Fisherman’s Wharf, and brings a bit of luxury to this popular area. The hotel’s architecture features original red-brick walls and wooden beams and it was worth capturing it in the camera. This is the hotel of the rich and  the famous.



 The deserted  view of the city at night, giving  such a eerie feeling of stillness- creepy enough to give you goosebumps.................


So much to do and so many things to see,
maybe in the next blog....
till then enjoy some of the views of San Francisco seen through  my eyes.

(Pictures taken by our son)

17 comments:

  1. You got some good shots considering you did not have tripod. I like SF. It is a beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pics! I went to San Fransisco when I was a kid and I was so disappointed when I saw the Golden Gate Bridge because it was red. I thought it would be gold. Your night time images are wonderful because they give the illusion that it is golden. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great pics.I haven't yet seen this city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, Rama. A very beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a wonderful tour .Beautiful pictures,my favorite are no 1,2 ,6,7and 8 .Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures! Thanks for the tour to SF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the only big city in US which is on my list to see and I havent seen, and your picture make my desire to see stronger..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures.. makes me want to come there to see it all Live ..


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  9. We lived in SF for more than 20 years, so it is city that is close to my heart. Loved looking at the photos and reminiscing:):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow....your photos are so gorgeous. What a view of the golden gate bridge! I've been to SF so many times, and have never been able to take a shot of it in totality...there is always some fog. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love SFO and the pictures of the Golden Gate bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pics Rama, great shots indeed! I am working on a painting with this backdrop, may take time to finish though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice pictures rama.seems like Sfo is still lingering around yourr thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rama,
    Thanks for your comment regarding Baba Ramdev.
    I will answer to your comment also
    Please go through this article
    Know the demands of Baba Ramdev and Analysis of demands of
    Baba Ramdev

    http://realityviews.blogspot.com/2011/06/know-demands-of-baba-ramdev-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmm never been there but it looks so picturesque. I especially love the picture of the sail boat against the sun. It looks like paradise.

    ReplyDelete