Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Chocolate and Coffee Banana Loaf/ Cake

I found this recipe in a Vegan Site. The lady has simple recipes explained  and she also has videos of most of the recipes in her site.
I am slowly turning into a Vegan though  I am still not 100% Vegan, for it takes time. However as much as possible I cook only Vegan food.
Here are the pictures of my recent cake, I only added some Walnuts and some instant coffee  to the recipe, as I like the crunchy taste of Walnuts, which are also very good for brain health.

Just out of the Oven


 For the recipe go to:http://www.mrishtanna.com/2017/…/chocolate-banana-loaf-cake/

Enjoy the cake with Hot Coffee or

5 comments:

  1. That is a unique combination.
    So let me see, I like Banana and I like chocolate, and I like coffee (if it is made the right way)
    Save a piece for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, and we do make very good coffee both filter as well as machine made coffee. When in Bangalore do visit us please. Wishing you Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time I am seeing a food item in your blog.I haven't tasted this cake but the picture promises a mouthwatering delicacy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh yum yum yum .. Can I have some of that ...

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete